- investigate local environment
- consider building settings which imply past
- how have they or their setting changes
- attempt to visually record this using photography
- keep archive for possible production
their are fee people who can say that they are not affected by there environment. in drawing emotions we can not ignore the possibility that drawing places of significance and relevance is a strong way to explore creating emotional art work.
this initial painting in printer’s ink lacks perspective and focus. the overly intense lane appearing more as a road, i will need to address this again